Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread - 17.5 oz / 500 g
Expires: Mar 28, 2026
Craving some French dessert? Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread is your ticket straight to the flavors of Ardèche, where this sweetened chestnut puree recipe was born in 1885.
Full of flavor, with the right touch of sweetness and its smooth texture, this chestnut cream comes from a long French tradition and the unique recipe that Clément Faugier created more than a century ago. But it is so versatile that it always finds its perfect match (assuming you don't just go for a spoonful right from the tin)!
- Chestnut spread made with natural chestnuts from the region of Ardèche in Southeastern France.
- Fat-free (0% Saturated or Trans Fat).
- Coloring and preservative-free.
- Each tin contains 17.5 oz (500 g).
- Refrigerate and consume in max. 15 days after opening.
- Product of France.
Have a little taste of Clement Faugier Chestnut Spread with toast, crackers, waffles or pancakes (like jam, but better), as a layer in a cake, as filling for crêpes, on top of ice cream or yogurt or, if you want to go all the way with the French style, with some plain crème fraîche or Fromage blanc.