Nestle Savoy Toronto Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Candy (Box) - 11.4 oz / 324 g
Expires: May 30, 2022
The favorite chocolate candy of gazillions of Venezuelans, Toronto Hazelnut Candy is the closest to perfection sweets can get. Only problem: they run out!
Named after the Canadian city and attributed to an Austrian immigrant, Nestle Savoy Toronto is one of the best Venezuelan things you can taste. At the center, you will find a flawlessly toasted hazelnut, covered in praline, and finished with a coating of polished chocolate. Its round gorgeousness comes individually wrapped in its classic foil paper, so it's very easy to share (if you find the will to do so). If you have Venezuelan friends, this is —without any doubt— the best gift you can give them!
- Toronto Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts.
- Individually wrapped in soft foil paper.
- Box contains 11.4 oz / 324 g.
- Approximately 36 bonbons.
- Contains Gluten, Milk, and Hazelnut. May contain peanut, almonds, and Soy. Kids younger than 4 years old may have a limited capacity of chewing small snacks and it could become a choking hazard.
- Product of Venezuela.
Have a little taste of Toronto Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts with a latte or a milkshake, crushed on top of ice cream, as an ingredient in cakes or cookies, or just as a sweet sensational snack!