Pommery Whole Grain Mustard (Moutarde de Meaux) - 8.8 fl oz / 250 g
Expires: Mar 22, 2022
Delicate but tasty, mildly spicy, coarse and rich. The kings of France have had it for centuries, and in 1760 the Pommery family was given the secret recipe for this award-winning French mustard, now chosen by first-class chefs all over the world. If you can call a condiment elegant, Pommery Mustard is exactly that!
Made of all-natural ingredients (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, and spices), it is a very good representation of Royalty Mustard! It comes with a natural cork and red wax sealing that can be opened with a knife. This exceptional mustard is called "Moutarde de Meaux" because the seeds come from a traditional mustard-producing town called Meaux, not far from Paris.
- Whole grained mustard from Meaux.
- 100% natural ingredients, without artificial flavors.
- Winner of the Grand Champion award at the 2019 World-Wide Mustard Competition.
- Comes in an attractive stone jar with wax sealing and cork lid to keep it fresh.
- Recipe origins go back to 1632.
- Jar contains 8.8 fl oz / 250 g.
- Product of France.
Have a little taste of Pommery Moutarde de Meaux spread on meats like beef, chicken or ham (imagine a Filet Mignon with it), as dressing on salads or sides like beans or potatoes, if you want to raise the level of your sandwiches or wraps, as a touch with cheese (and a glass of wine, of course) and even straight with a spoon (yes, it's that mild and tasty!)