Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml
Be prepared to taste REAL balsamic vinegar, artisanally produced in Modena with typical grapes, and aged in wood barrels, just like good wine!
You've heard of the 3-Michelin stars restaurant Osteria Francescana, right? Well, this is their chef's Massimo Bottura's creation. A rich, syrupy, aromatic, dark balsamic vinegar that will change the way you think about vinaigrette. L'aceto balsamico di Modena has a Protected Geographical Indication certification, so you know this is the real deal.
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena.
- Produced with local grapes and refined in wood barrels.
- Ingredients: concentrated grape must (mosto d'uva), wine vinegar. Contains sulfites.
- Acidity of 6%.
- Protected geographical indication seal.
- Bottle contains 8.5 fl oz / 250 ml.
- Product of Italy.
Have a little taste of Villa Manodori Balsamic Vinegar of Modena for your meats' glazings or sauces, as a finishing condiment in almost any dish you prepare, with your salad, pasta, risotto, puree, pizza and... (wait for it) even your desserts! You'll seriously want to use it with everything!